My Little Pony: Friendship is Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Claim Your Element!

Go down

Claim Your Element! Empty Claim Your Element!

Post  ~Sky Dream~ Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:45 pm

After you join and post your pony's bio, you must apply for an Element of Harmony. Your element must reflect in your pony's character and you must abide by your Element most of the time. The following Elements are available:

Magic
Honesty
Kindness
Laughter
Generosity
Loyalty -Claimed by ~Sky Dream~

In order to claim an element, you must reply to this topic answering the following questions:

Which Element of Harmony do you wish to have?
Why do you think your character would fit this Element?
Statement:
(See ~Sky Dream~'s claim.)

If the Element you want is already taken and you feel you absolutely need that Element, apply for it as well and I, upon seeing two applicants, will decide which of you is better suited and let you both know who I think should represent that Element. If it is not you, please apply for a different Element. (If it is the Element of Loyalty that you desire, I will not be biased and choose myself. If you do indeed have a better reason for getting that Element, I'll give it to you.)

**Keep in Mind!** If you choose the Element of Magic, you are the, well, "Main Ingredient" to the group. In the roleplay, we are going to do something like in the show where the six of us band together and stop an evil force, thus unlocking our elements. Element of Magic, you are the one who needs to finalize the spell.

If you are having trouble deciding which Element would be best for your character, take a quiz like this one to help!
http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/22550945/which-element-of-harmony-are-you
~Sky Dream~
~Sky Dream~
Admin

Character sheet
Type:: Pegasus
Element:: Loyalty

https://friendshipisforever.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Claim Your Element! Empty Re: Claim Your Element!

Post  ~Sky Dream~ Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:46 pm

~Sky Dream~

Which Element of Harmony do you wish to have? The Element of Loyalty
Why do you think your character would fit this Element? Sky Dream's character fits this Element best because she will always stick up for a friend if she needs them and she will never leave a friend who's in danger behind. She will risk her life for her friends if need be. Although she does also have traits of Kindness and Generosity, Loyalty suits her the best.
Statement: I, Sky Dream, choose this Element because no matter what, I am always loyal to my friends. I never tell their secrets and I will always put them first if we are in danger. Although Loyalty may not be something you can see on the outside, it is one of the most important things in being a friend and I am proud to represent it.
~Sky Dream~
~Sky Dream~
Admin

Character sheet
Type:: Pegasus
Element:: Loyalty

https://friendshipisforever.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum