My Little Pony: Friendship is Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read Before Joining

Go down

Read Before Joining Empty Read Before Joining

Post  ~Sky Dream~ Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:50 pm

This roleplay is a bit different than other roleplay sites so please let me explain...

•The Mane Six are not going to be in this roleplay. Minor characters will still remain, like Big Mac and Granny Smith, for example. The three Cutie Mark Crusaders, for the sake of this roleplay, will all be adults.

•There are only going to be six members in total.
-Each member is allowed one pony character.
-If you want to have any side or minor characters, please discuss it with me, ~Sky Dream~. I'm pretty lenient so chances are I'm going to allow it.

•Just like in the show, I want there to be two of each type of pony, meaning: two earth ponies, two unicorns, and two pegasi. This way it is balanced and no one type is dominating over the other types.

*Keep in mind, because earth ponies do not have magic or wings, they usually make up for it in their personality or other physical traits. Applejack, for example, is very strong and athletic. Pinkie Pie is very hyper and happy so she doesn't need magic or wings to make her extraordinary.

Elements of Harmony: Like in the show as well, your pony will represent one of the elements of harmony. Your character needs to represent this well-- you don't have to all the time, but make sure you earned that element.
If more than one person applies for the same Element, I will decide which one fits it better due to your answers in your Bio questions.

That just about sums it up! Smile
~Sky Dream~
~Sky Dream~
Admin

Character sheet
Type:: Pegasus
Element:: Loyalty

https://friendshipisforever.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum