My Little Pony: Friendship is Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down

Frequently Asked Questions Empty Frequently Asked Questions

Post  ~Sky Dream~ Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:08 pm

Here are some frequently asked questions. Feel free to reply to this to ask any questions that may not have been answered.

Q1: Where should I start?
After joining the website, make sure you read the rules and any announcements. Then be sure to create your pony and post its Bio in the "Character's Bio" forum post. After that, interact with other members of the website! The roleplay will start once we have 6 characters.

Q2: How do I create a pony?
Once you have joined, you may go to the "Character's Bio" Forum post. There you will see a topic called "Character Bio Form" that you need to click on. Copy the bio form given to you, then create a new post with all your information.

Q3: Can I create more than one pony?
There is a limit to one pony per account so make sure it's the pony that you want! Smile

Q4: Can I change my pony after I create it?
If the roleplay has not started yet, you may change it and please notify ~Sky Dream~ of your changes. If the roleplay HAS started, ask ~Sky Dream~ if you can make changes and she will tell you whether or not you may change it.

Q5: I'm going to be away for a while but I don't want to be banned due to inactivity. What should I do?
If you are going to be away, please notify ~Sky Dream~ as soon as possible that you need to go on EFA (Excused for Absence) and what days you are planning on being away. Your character in the roleplay will be gone due to a trip so as not to cause confusion.
~Sky Dream~
~Sky Dream~
Admin

Character sheet
Type:: Pegasus
Element:: Loyalty

https://friendshipisforever.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum